Senior Ayurveda Counsellor course – Level 2 (7days)
Senior Ayurveda Counsellor course - Level 2 (7days)
The ancient science of Ayurveda has been passed on from generations and has never lost its originality with the passage of time. Sanda Retreats, a pioneer organization in wellness, with its innate vision, knowledge and expertise proudly presents the Senior Ayurveda Counsellor course – Level 2 as a continuation of our Level 1 . course The 7 days course is aimed at providing the student more insight into the basics of Ayurveda and also practical knowledge of specific therapies in Ayurveda.
Who should do the course:
Small group of travellers interested in expanding their knowledge Wellness enthusiasts Yoga experts, physiotherapists Nutritionists, dieticians Spa & hospitality professionals Physicians interested in alternative medicine system
The course aims to provide the student with an insight into the basic principles of Ayurveda along with practical training of specific Ayurvedic therapies. The students are also given an experience of yoga which helps to maintain health and wellness.
- Review into basics of Ayurveda
- Concept of Agni
- Ahara vichara
- Benefits of major herbs and spices
- Most common herbal remedies for common ailments
- Njavara kizhi
- Kati vasti, greeva vasti, janu vasti
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The course is NON-RESIDENTIAL COURSE-pricing includes only course materials and certificate
- Theory classes are conducted by expert Ayurvedic Doctors.
- Practical sessions are conducted by Senior Ayurvedic Trainers and Ayurvedic Doctors.
- After successful completion, certificates are issued by IAYTS.
- Photography and videography is not permitted during practical and training sessions.
8:00 -9:00 : Yoga class
9:30-10:30 : Breakfast
11:00-12:30 : Theory class
13:00-14:00 : Lunch
14:30-17:00 : Practical class
- 9th Sept – 15th Sept 2019
- 7th Oct – 13th Oct 2019
- 11th Nov – 17th Nov 2019
- 9th Dec – 15th Dec 2019
- 6th Jan 2020 – 12th Jan 2020
- 10th Feb 2020 – 16th Feb 2020
- 9th March 2020 – 15th March 2020
- 6th April 2020 – 12th April 2020
- 11th May 2020 – 17th May 2020
- 8th June 2020 – 14th June 2020
Course And Fee Packages
Course fee only
course fee with camping accommodation (Per Person)
Course fee + basic accommodation (2 to 3km away from school)
USD 1130 (single)
USD 1010 (twin sharing)
|Meals USD 75 (Sunday excluded)||Meals USD 75 (Sunday excluded)||Meals USD 75 (Sunday excluded)|
|Airport pick up & drop USD 50||Airport pick up & drop USD 50||Airport pick up & drop USD 50|