Certified Ayurveda Practitioner Course – Level 3 (7days)
Certified Ayurveda Practitioner Course - Level 3 (7days)
The ancient science of Ayurveda has been passed on from generations and has never lost its originality with the passage of time. Sanda Retreats, a pioneer organization in wellness, with its innate vision, knowledge and expertise proudly presents the Certified Ayurveda Counsellor course – Level 3 further as a continuation of our level 1 & 2 courses. The 7 days course is aimed at providing the student more insight into Ayurveda and also practical knowledge of specific therapies in Ayurveda. After completion you will be provided with a certificate as certified ayurvedic counsellor and will be able to offer lifestyle and ayurvedic therapies to people.
Who should do the course:
Small group of travellers interested in expanding their knowledge Wellness enthusiasts Yoga experts, physiotherapists Nutritionists, dieticians Spa & hospitality professionals Physicians interested in alternative medicine system
The course aims to provide the student with an insight into the basic principles of Ayurveda along with practical training of specific Ayurvedic therapies. The students are also given an experience of yoga which helps to maintain health and wellness.
- Review into basics of Ayurveda
- Concept of Ama
- Kshaya, prakopa lakshanas of doshas
- Introduction to ayurvedic anatomy
- Introduction to rogi pareeksha
- Lepa, bandanam
- Kati pichu, janu pichu
- Mixing and administration of vasti
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The course is NON-RESIDENTIAL COURSE-pricing includes only course materials and certificate
- Theory classes are conducted by expert Ayurvedic Doctors.
- Practical sessions are conducted by Senior Ayurvedic Trainers and Ayurvedic Doctors.
- After successful completion, certificates are issued by IAYTS.
- Photography and videography is not permitted during practical and training sessions.
8:00 -9:00 : Yoga class
9:30-10:30 : Breakfast
11:00-12:30 : Theory class
13:00-14:00 : Lunch
14:30-17:00 : Practical class
- 16th Sept – 22nd Sept 2019
- 14th Oct– 20th Oct 2019
- 18th Nov – 24th Nov 2019
- 16th Dec – 22nd Dec 2019
- 13th Jan 2020 – 19th Jan 2020
- 17th Feb 2020 – 22nd Feb 2020
- 16th March 2020 – 22nd March 2020
- 13th April 2020 – 19th April 2020
- 18th May 2020 – 24th May 2020
- 15th June 2020 – 21st June 2020
Course And Fee Packages
Course fee only
Course fee with camping accommodation (Per Person)
Course fee + basic accommodation (2 to 3km away from school)
USD 1130 (single)
USD 1010 (twin sharing)
|Meals USD 75 (Sunday excluded)||Meals USD 75 (Sunday excluded)||Meals USD 75 (Sunday excluded)|
|Airport pick up & drop USD 50||Airport pick up & drop USD 50||Airport pick up & drop USD 50||Airport pick up & drop USD 50|